” SOUTH METRO REGIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF BUSINESS SUCCESS”
MEMBER TO MEMBER BENEFITS
Please take note of the following special pricing and offers available to South Metro Chamber Members from South Metro Chamber Members
To find out how your business can offer a Chamber Member to Member Benefit please contact Bill at 937 433 2032 ext 102
- Chamber Members Save Money through Exclusive Rate with DPL Energy Resources Exclusive offer for Chamber Members from DPL Energy Resources Your South Metro Chamber of Commerce membership allows you to receive a great offer from DPL Energy on your businesses electric bill. We have negotiated a special chamber rate for your business with DPL Energy. This rate is only available to you as a chamber member and is lower than their standing offer. Get a copy of your electric utility bill and go to dplenergy.com/chamber dplenergy.com\chamber or call one of our specialists at 888-674-3753 for more information and to sign up. Contracts are also available at the Chamber office.
- PRE (Professional Referral Exchange) is providing an exceptional offer to really enhance your networking and referral opportunities. The one time processing fee will be waived! This is a $75 value offered to South Metro Regional Chamber Members. Member must be in good standing with the South Metro Chamber. The offer is valid for any Ohio Chapter of PRE and will be available through the end of 2012. Act now and start 2012 on a positive and productive note. For complete details contact Cinda Daum (South Metro Chamber Board Member) at 937 750 5323.
- Five Seasons Family Sports Club is pleased to offer a complimentary “OneDayVIPPass” and one complimentary personal training session for members of The South Metro Regional Chamber of Commerce. The facilities and equipment are state-of-the-art. All of the cardio machines feature personal viewing screens to make your workout more enjoyable. After a tough workout you can relax and rejuvenate in the spa and salon or enjoy a meal and beverages in the café and sports bar. To take advantage of this special offering contact Anthony Davidson at (937)848-9236. Restrictions may apply.
- Champp’s Americana $15 off any food order of $100 or more.
Good for Large Parties dining in or for Carry Out. Check with the restaurant for availability. To make a reservation or for more information, contact a member of the management team at 433-2333
- South Metro Regional Chamber of Commerce has found an innovative solution to help you manage your employee benefits program.
If you found an innovative solution for dealing with the issues surrounding employee benefits, wouldn’t you want to share it?
SMRCOC thought so. Colonial Life a Chamber Member is offering SMRCOC members an innovative, new employee benefits package that includes outstanding solutions.
- Personal employee insurance product choices with voluntary, employee-paid benefits.
- Communications and counseling support for all components of your benefits program, including tailored salary illustrations, benefits statements and individual needs analyses.
- Flexible enrollment options for customized, streamlined enrollment support.
- Ongoing benefits counseling for your employees so they will understand and appreciate the benefits you provide.
- Outstanding service and access to hassle-free, flexible administrative support, including a wide range of electronic services for easy administration.
Colonial Life has been meeting the benefit needs of employers and employees for 70 years. Currently, the company has more than 2.7 million policies inforce and supports more than 50,000 businesses and organizations. Colonial Life has also helped more than 30,000 employers enroll and communicate flexible benefits plans, which can provide tax savings for you and your employees a great member to member opportunity.
- Minuteman Press of Centerville is offering 15% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER to South Metro Regional Chamber Members who would be a NEW customer for us. Minuteman Press can meet all your printing needs such as for business cards, brochures, letterhead, envelopes, carbonless forms, etc. We provide marketing assistance with direct mail campaigns and other business marketing products. We can also provide a new, fully functional, highly effective web site or update an existing one at a price to meet your budget. Please mention this code (SMNC) at the time of your quote request. For more information contact Fred Polizzi, President, at 937-436-5290 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our web site at www.centerville.minutemanpress.com.
- Take Control of Your Energy Budget and Save with DPL Energy Resources
Save on the largest portion of your Dayton Power & Light bill with special offers available only to chamber members. You Can Save Hundreds a Month
Current offers and more information can be found at www.dplenergy.com/chamber.
Signing up is simple:
1. Download and fill out the contract for your offer choice:
2. Return the contract and a complete copy of all pages from your recent Dayton Power & Light bill to DPL Energy Resources one of three ways:
- Email: DPLEnergyCare@dplinc.com
- Fax: 937-259-7867
- Mail: DPL Energy Resources, 1065 Woodman Drive, Dayton, OH 45432
DPL Energy Resources will review, verify, sign and return a copy of the agreement to your organization.
- · MRC Staffing Solutions, a local area staffing firm, has recently expanded its’ product offerings to include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). MRC is locally owned and operated by George Plotner who as a small business owner and SMRCOC Chamber member knows first-hand about the costs and complexities of owning, running, and growing a small business. As we all know – hiring and retaining the right employees is a key part of business survival and growth. Most small companies can not afford a full-time HR function and therefore recruiting, interviewing, and selection of new employees are not done properly, resulting in bad hire decisions, unexpected costs, and lost sales. Contact George Plotner at MRC Staffing Solutions to learn more about how RPO can help you save time, reduce costs, and hire better people. Visit MRC Staffing Solutions website at http://mrctv.com/client/outsourcing.htm to learn more about the benefits of RPO. As a special offer to South Metro Chamber members, George will be happy to meet with you one-on-one and provide an initial assessment of your company’s current employment processes at no cost. You can reach George by email at email@example.com, or telephone, 937-438-0041
- · The Edge performance at the Athletic Workshop is now available to South Metro Chamber Members. They offer a variety of programs to meet the needs of anyone seeking to improve their fitness level. Our facility is state of the art and located at the Southview Hospital in Centerville. This facility is complete with a 60 yard running track, indoor basketball court, and Cybex training equipment. This facility provides Olympic lifting platforms and racks, free weights, BOSU balls, medicine balls, Cybex arc trainers, bikes, treadmills, and much more to help each individual reach their greatest potential. Our facility has what any individual needs whether it is improving your game or your lifestyle. We are excited to now offer fitness classes, including a TRX(suspension training), power Pilates, and bootcamps at our facility. Please call 937-477-4269 for more information on our programs.
- Dayton SCORE offers free business mentoring and counseling to South Metro Regional Chamber of Commerce members! Confidential counseling appointments available. Call the Dayton Chapter office at 225-2887 or leave a message for Arnold Sandness; District Director and SMRCOC representative. Questions call Julia 433-2032 x 103.
- SUPERIOR DENTAL BENEFITS
Quality dental coverage at a fraction of the cost! Carefully designed Standard and Voluntary dental plan with features such as no waiting period, no claim forms and no pre-existing condition exclusions.
For information contact the Chamber office at 937 433 2032
- HUNTER CONSULTING COMPANY provides comprehensive consulting and claims administration with UNBEATABLE rate savings. Includes a unique defense fund for financial assistance in defending legal and medical claims. A managed Care Organization with confidential employee/family Workers’ Compensation based counseling program available for Chamber members at a reduced rate through COR-VEL. For more information contact the Chamber at 937 433 2032 or Hunter Consulting at 513 231 4028
- Freund, Freeze & Arnold provides preventive, proactive legal care as a value added business strategy designed to decrease risk and increase profitability for Ohio businesses. The attorneys of FF&A are well positioned to protect the interests of their clients both inside and outside of the courtroom. FF&A also offers divorce and criminal representation in addition to its business, employment, workers comp, and litigation practices. FF&A is committed to the members of the South Metro Chamber and is pleased to offer the following member to member benefit. Chamber members may receive one phone consultation per month at no charge. Chamber members will also receive a 20% discount on legal services . For more information or to set an appointment contact Matthew DiCicco at 937-913-0137 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Wayne Waite at 937-913-0107 or by email at email@example.com.
- Great Spring Initiation Special going on at Sycamore Creek Country Club!
Looking for a place to not only do business with clients, but with the family or friends? Come check out our wonderful club, all the amenities it offers and our beautiful 18 hole Championship Golf Course.
Call Membership/Marketing Director at 748-0791 for more information and a tour for your next home away from home!
- The Centerville Service Center is giving a 10% discount to all South Metro Chamber members. For an appointment or more information please call us at 937 433 5122 or visit our website at AutoRepairCenterille.com
Special Reduced-Fee Training Offer
To SMRCOC Members Only
As part of his agreement with SMRCOC following his seminar last week on Generational Marketing Strategy, Chuck Underwood of The Generational Imperative, Inc. extends the following offer to you, our members:
For any half-day presentation (up to four hours, and only one program per member organization), Chuck will sharply reduce his fee from $8000. To only $4500., saving you $3500. And if you prefer a program of a longer or shorter duration, he will also reduce his fee.
The presentation must take place on a mutually agreeable date and prior to August 31, 2012. If travel is involved, you agree to cover his travel expenses.
Chuck is one of the founding scholars of generational study. His training programs include:
Generational Marketing And Advertising Strategy.
- Generational Selling And Customer Service Strategy.
- Generational Workforce Diversity And Leadership Strategy.
- Generational Fundraising And Volunteer Strategies.
- Generational Campaign Strategy.
- And others.
To learn more about his work as the nation’s leading presenter of generational strategies, visit his firm’s website at: www.genimperative.com
And to contact him directly about a presentation to your organization, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call him (937-247-1123).
- OLD FORT BANKING COMPANY Is Your Cash Protected? Sheila DeWeese, Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) with Old Fort Banking Company would like to meet with you to discuss your account structure and to conduct a free fraud assessment to determine if your accounts may be at risk. Potential fraud exposure is a hot topic in today’s environment, protect your most valuable asset, give Sheila a call today at 937-848-6700. Teresa OLD FORT BANKING COMPANY 6430 Wilmington Pike Dayton, OH 45459937-848-6700. email@example.com
- “RSVP Publications is offering exclusive special pricing to our fellow South Metro Regional Chamber Members who are first-time RSVP advertisers! RSVP is dedicated to creating a bridge between discerning upscale homeowners and quality local businesses through a variety of dynamic, beautifully-designed direct mail pieces. Our mailings drive business by targeting the top 20% of consumers who are responsible for 80% of all upscale spending. We would like to earn the opportunity to help your business grow. Please contact Heather Craaybeek at 937-312-1705, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to mention the South Metro Regional Chamber. We look forward to helping you!”
- VALOR MARTIAL ARTS in West Carrollton is offering Chamber members who sign up for a month of group lessons, will receive a 30 minute private lesson/consultation at no charge. The private lesson is a great time to get answers on specific scenario or situation. For more information contact VALOR at (937) 694 0029 or email@example.com.
- POLARIS BENEFIT ADMINISTRATORS Our membership by company size is diverse, which is one of our strengths as an association. It is also challenging to provide one solution for everyone’s needs; especially given the market segmentation that PPACA imposes on employers (50+ employee groups have a different set of mandates than the small market group segment). Fortunately for us, we have found a resource that offers a complete benefit package for our entire membership, called Polaris Benefit Administrators and Polaris Agency, which are Columbus-based member companies with a regional office in Waynesville, Ohio. For information on how the PPACA effects your business go to our market place web site at www.smrcocmarketplace.net.