This event is free to attend.
On behalf of the entire FOA family, we would like to extend a cordial invitation to attend and participate in the 6th Annual FOA Rally 4 Recovery on Sunday, August 25th. This event will once again be held at the historic Dayton Courthouse Square at Third and Main Street in downtown Dayton. The event is to be held from 3-6 pm.
For five years in a row the FOA Rally 4 Recovery has been changing the conversation about addiction from problem to solution. Last year, over 3,000 people attended and 63 community partners were present as a resource to anyone affected by addiction and entire families experiencing recovery together.
The purpose of our rally is to unite the people and resources of the Miami Valley to:
- Eliminate the stigma associated with addiction and mental health disorders
- Educate about addiction and mental health disorders
- Celebrate recovery and show that it is possible!
- TWO EASY WAYS TO SPONSOR
- If you plan on attending but not sponsoring, Standard Registration will open starting July 2. Please request that an email be sent to you with the link to register at that time. At registration close on August 1, if we have exceeded 50 table registrations, it will be at the discretion of the FOA board to decide which standard (non-sponsor) resources will impact our community the most and be present. An early sponsorship pledge ensures your table reservation before spots fill and helps FOA host an important event that celebrates recovery and raises awareness in the Miami Valley. Space is limited; sponsor today to reserve your spot!
- In response to increased interest in registration for resource tables this year, we would like to extend an early invitation to you and your organization to sponsor and participate in our 6th FOA Rally 4 Recovery by setting up a resource table in order to showcase how you can benefit and impact our community. If you are interested in sponsoring our rally, sponsor-only table registration will be open until July 1. We are allowing a maximum of 50 tables this year and sponsors pledged by July 1 are guaranteed a resource table.
- We have had a busy year and value your support of FOA. We now hold weekly meetings in five Ohio counties offering support, friendship and education. In 2018 alone, FOA served more than 155 people weekly providing group and individual support. Our total weekly meeting attendance was over 7,400! We are asking for your help to sustain our current programs and provide for growth in the area of one-on-one phone support including system navigation and resource referrals. FOA rebuilds families and transforms lives ~ YOU make the difference!
- View the SPONSOR BROCHURE
- Fill out SPONSOR FORM
- Payment ONLINEor
- Send a check by mail. Check should be addressed and mailed to:
FOA Foundation, 425 North Findlay Street, Dayton, OH 45404
- Download the SPONSOR BROCHURE attached
- Fill out the FORM FIELDS (pg 4) andONLINE
- Email form to info@FOAfamilies.org or
- Mail the form and check to address above
FOA could not, with good conscience, engage our potential co-sponsor because they did not meet our standards. Instead we are highlighting Dayton Recovers and Relink.org, two organizations that are doing great work and possess the integrity that FOA Families of Addicts values. That means that our platinum sponsors will receive special benefits including more prominent names on our shirts and more extensive exposure. Visit the links above to sponsor and have a presence at the largest rally of its kind in Ohio (confirmed by Eric R. Wandersleben, Director of Media Relations & Outreach, OhioMHAS)
Your participation would not only be greatly appreciated but is, in our opinion, essential to the success of our purpose. Details about rally features such as music, speakers and things to do will be featured in our Rally Facebook event and on our website in the months to come.
If you are sponsoring our event AND want a resource table, another email will be sent by our Resource Coordinator for Table Registration in the future.
We are asking all resource tables to arrive with enough time to be completely set up by 2:30 pm. This ensures readiness for those who arrive early and also allows participating community resources to visit among themselves. FOA will provide one 6-foot table and two chairs for each resource to display brochures and other materials that event attendees may take with them. Bottled water will also be available free of charge. A canopy for shade is encouraged.
Please visit the below links from our 5th Annual FOA Rally for Recovery to experience how awesome the rally is and the excitement we create!
Please visit FOA Impact 2018 to see our impact and accomplishments. We have been recognized nationally and locally as making a difference in creating solutions to our drug and mental health crisis. We are excited to be able to make a difference in so many lives!
I do hope to hear from you soon.
Sponsorship and resource registration is also be accessible on FOAfamilies.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at info@FOAfamilies.org or 937-307-5479.
Founding President, CEO
Certified Ohio Peer Recovery Supporter
FOA Families of Addicts
6th Annual FOA Rally 4 Recovery
August 25, 2019 ~SAVE THE DATE